HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Share | 

Fuck you bitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyte

PostSubject: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

So Ahira and Mitsu, Im a shitty RPer right? yeah, okay, I fucking dare you guys come back to NRC and verse my main RPC who Ive been building plot with ever since I join, obviously though, since Im a bad RPer and dont deserve any of the shit Ive done though of course I would lose to you guys cause, you know, Im bad. Lyte, no, he's fuckin terrible, and same with Finn. No, he couldnt kick every RPC youve ever mades asses even when he's at E rank. Nope, not at all. Yeah Fuck you guys, you have a problem with me? say it to my face, dont talk shit about me behind my back pussies.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Eh?..Alrighty then I dunno where you really get off doing something like this in a welcome thread but if you want me to say something to you personally, I don't see why not. So...Let me get this straight, you think we're bad mouthing you calling you a shitty roleplayer behind your back? And think we can't say anything like that to your face hmm...Well this most certainly seems like a problem *sigh*. Alrighty then here goes, just remember you asked me to, or better yet dared me to..

--Honoring response.

Lyte, your a shitty roleplayer, and obviously you lack any sort of skill in terms of battle or whatever, blah blah. I think I can beat you, blah blah...I don't even know what I'm wasting my time trying to insult you for lol. I mean seriously I don't need to see your "NRC Awesome Character" to prove a damn thing lad. On NRC it's about how many jutsu you have and not how skilled you are, I've read enough on that site to know this ha, you think I'm going to lower my standards in rp and face you there? Trust me I'd have a better chance at getting my dog to agree to write and face me. Impossible right? Either way your upset and all that..And, you know, me, I'm not exactly a bad guy and I don't try to be mean to people but in this case..Upset or not, what your saying here doesn't matter to me. Think your cool trying to call me out like I'm a pussy of some sort? Trying to make it known in this thread so people could see your failed attempt at trying to make yourself known? Ha a move like this would trigger and instant ban. But thats what your expecting isn't lad? No no, I'm not going to be NRC since thats what your So at home to. Your not worth the time and energy, I came here to enjoy a nice settle roleplaying adventure, not get into it with someone because of the obvious. If your unable to grant me reason to believe in your skill of rping then eh, what can I say. Someone must think you know what your doing right? I mean since they play with you and all, so my opinion is mine and theirs is for them. Not a bloody complaint on either end, if there was a complaint I would be the one to personally confront you, trust me. Your no one to be feared..I would come at you face to face if you would like, and personally voice my opinion.

--Response ended.

Alright now, I did what you asked...Will that be all now my good sir? Or must I do another thing for the baby while I'm at it?

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Mitsuomi Senui's Characters
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Woah what the hell is this? Lyte that was highly inappropriate and not to mention rude, I dunno where you people think this is, but I do not and will not tolerate any sort of drama on this site...As far as you go Mitsuomi that was not called for too..That was extremely mean on your part and your suppose to be a mod and represent the site, not talk down to others like that..Seriously come on I don't want to have to start banning people. It's a site for fun not freaking minor beefs..Stop this shit now.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit"

~Hacked~ I Love You!!

New Age Shinobi Role Playing Characters

Click here to view
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 pm

No problem on my end here Chem, actually I find this funny...He honestly believes I have something worth badmouthing him about. I find it sad that one of his friends, most likely the one that gave him the insight on where he's coming from, is fighting so hard to restrain drama from the site, while this one is trying to bring it...Talk about contradiction. *shakes head* How sad...

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Mitsuomi Senui's Characters
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Mitsu..Please not now, I know how you can be too, you have a habit of pushing people's buttons when they feel really upset with you. That is not cool, he's obviously just upset, but in the same sense He is not right either..Mitsu please just leave the thread I don't want to hear another word on this, you got your point Mitsu. When Canadian gets one I'll let him decide on what is the necessary punishment for Lyte being that this was instigated by him..Mitsu this is a warning to you though, do not under any circumstances put people down. Remember your a Mod, your suppose to be encouraging not a first class asshole.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit"

~Hacked~ I Love You!!

New Age Shinobi Role Playing Characters

Click here to view
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm

-quirks- Okay, I'm getting sick and tired of people putting words into my mouth. And, like every other person who decides they want to be ridiculous, instead of PMing said person or even trying to talk this out like an adult, you want to throw a temper tantrum.

And for the love of crap, don't bring NRC mess over here. I don't care about NRC or how strong your characters are, how strong my characters are or whatever. I'm not here to compete with anyone. I'm here to have fun. That's what role playing is all about.

But you know what? I'm not even going to justify this with a response that it needs. You don't know me and I don't know you. But I will tell you, posting this up here for everyone and their "Mama" to see isn't going to make me look bad, I'm sorry. You know why? Because I'm handling this like an adult should. I'm going to ignore every piece of filth that just came out your mouth (because apparently, the only way to get your point across is to use expletives), and continue doing what I do best on here: my job.

Now then, do what you feel. But let's get one thing straight, drama won't be tolerated over here, at least OOC drama. I'm not going to sit here and let anyone just walk all over anyone, Staff and member alike. This is a place where we're supposed to enjoy each other's work and help other writers grow. Not put people down. I don't have the right to judge anyone and neither does anyone else have that right. I leave that to the man upstairs.

Amegaki Kun

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 pm

>.> Childish post is childish.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bitch   Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Trashed

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
- Mark Twain
.:Character Page:.
Back to top Go down