HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Share | 

Tsubame Gaeshi (Swallow Reversal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sudduth

PostSubject: Tsubame Gaeshi (Swallow Reversal)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 am

Name:
Type:
Taijutsu
C
Requirements:
Must be within 3 feet of the opponent

Maximum Number of Targets : 1

A thin bladed surface (Kunai, Sword, even Shuriken)

Description:
An attack that consists of three literally concurrent slashes, Tsubame Gaeshi attacks the opponent only in vital spots. Using immense speed to use the wind created as a weapon, which only capable through great chakra control, the attacker uses these three attacks in an attempt to hit all three spots without giving the opponent the oppertunity to dodge all three attacks. The spots that are attacked are : Juggular, Femoral Artery, and Heart.

Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame Gaeshi (Swallow Reversal)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Since no one else is commenting as of yet I shall comment I suppose.

Due to the speed of the technique should you not raise the rank of it? Since as of right now due to the way it performs it would also wear on the user a bit if they moved at such speeds (This is of course not counting if they had some sort of protection etc.) so overall I think A rank would be better as..

1. It's fast, and you should add that it will make the user slightly tired etc. (I know it's obvious but people would spam the move 5 times in one post if it wasn't stated)

2. It's a taijutsu move that relies on knowing your own body, and moving fast enough and with enough precision to hit said parts of the body, so only those whom are proficient within Taijutsu could learn it.

Those are my thoughts however, hope it helps as this move is good just needs to be bumped up a bit and with a tiny downside.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame Gaeshi (Swallow Reversal)   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm

The movement of this technique seems too great to be considered a C-Ranked technique, although this technique has a very limited way of attack being that I'm aware of it's origin there are possibilities to dodge. I would suggest at least B rank for something like this, other than that the fact that this uses speed and chakra to made the wind your weapon as well would make this Ninjutsu/Tajutsu .

-Mitsuomi Sensui

Mitsuomi Senui's Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame Gaeshi (Swallow Reversal)   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1